Gary De Laurentiis | CEO & Chairman
- 35 years’ of business leadership experience
- 24 years’ experience in recycling plastic
- Started and led several successful companies in the plastics industry Plastics II, RPX Corp., ANEW Corp., ECO2 Plastics
- Winner of Popular Science “2009 Top 100 Innovations” award for ECO2 Plastics Technology
Nick Drobac | Business Development
- Six years consulting on waste-to-energy projects
- Co-founder and former ED of The Clean Oceans Project, an environmental non-profit focused on plastic pollution remediation in the marine environment
- Project management and sales experience on large-scale commercial construction projects in the Bay Area
- Graduate of Santa Clara School of Law
James Klein | Technology Development
- Extensive experience in operations management in process/manufacturing industries and operations restructuring as well as the design/engineering and construction of production facilities
- Key personal involvement in several joint venture initiatives in East Europe and New Zealand
- BS Chemical Engineering University of Wisconsin
- Graduate BA – Finance University of Wisconsin-Milwaukee
Claiborne Thornton | Environmental Engineering & Permitting
- Vice President Environmental Engineers & Consultants with W. Z. Baumgartner & Associates, Inc.
- Licensed Professional Engineer
- Specific expertise in Environmental Waste Sampling with design credits as it applies to automobile shredders
- Bachelor of Engineering, Vanderbilt University
Charles “Chuck” Cronin | Sales/Marketing
- Substantial research and development of end products to market
- Multiple pyrolysis product placements of oil and carbon black
- Sourced carbon black finishing processes and customers
- Extensive involvement in the development of the Ennis TX site
Brian Roelands | Logistics Manager
- Significant experience in the transportation sector in operations administration, logistics, quality systems and control, safety compliance/assurance, and emergency management
- Chief of flight operations managing a budget of $6 million, including hazardous material regulation compliance, flight planning, customs and obtaining clearance for domestic and international cargo flights.
- 10 years’ operations control center experience with mass transportation responsible for the safe and on-time performance of commuter trains.
- 22 years’ experience in hazardous material certification and transportation.